Retire Relaxed

 Now fully retired and ready to write a little about the relaxed life style. 


I will post under various headings that are important to us "happily" retired people such as Money, Health, Travel and more. You can read all the posts by clicking on the relevant menu heading.


Money
Obviously very important to match income verses lifestyle.

Travel
Not for everyone - you have the travel bug or do not. I do -  so will write about my travels and the way I go about them to make it fun and comfortable

Health
I  hope for the "stay healthy, fit and have an active life until quickly dying. So many of us have bad health for many years before finally expiring! There are many ideas that are meant to achieve this and I hope to try many out. No proof that they work until the end though.

Garden
Some of us love gardening. 

Have to have fun sometimes

What is this? Well, if retired you may have time to find out about your ancestors. Read about somewhat unusual French family from the 19th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment